Friday, November 4, 2011
CURRENTLY
So I still haven't read much more into my most recent book. I read a few more pages, but not quite enough to write about it yet. I haven't found much time to read lately, because I have been doing other class assignments during free class-time, which is when I would generally read a book. I have been so busy lately with school and work and school and work and home life. I miss my horse. The horse that lives at my house, yet I still miss her. That's how busy I have been. Hopefully next semester will be less crazy, considering I will only have five classes instead of six. And I will also have an elective, so that might make it easier. Anyways, I am still on my never-ending quest to read more, but lately I have been failing epically at making time to enjoy the wonders of books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment