Thursday, August 25, 2011
Prom Date
So, I have advanced my reading in this book titled Along for the Ride, and as my previous blog stated, Auden is on a 'quest' with her friend Eli. Well, later in the book Auden alienates herself from Eli, saying that she is too busy for him and that she needs to buckle down and really start reading/preparing for college. She realizes a few days later how much she misses Eli. In an attempt to try and get him back, Auden starts to learn how to ride a bike. She is taking lessons from her friend, Maggie, all the while Auden's Step-Mom is a party coordinater for the up and coming Beach Bash. (They live near the ocean.) The theme for this year's Bash is Prom Night. Since Auden was stood up on her Senior Prom, she plans to go to this prom. I'm currently at the part where Auden, Maggie, and a few other friends are picking out prom dresses. Auden's date is the guy who stood her up on the night of her last prom and I personally don't think that she should go with him. Although, I will predict that if this book is a cliche story, Auden will end up with Eli by the end of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment