"So a child born of a Fae mother is much more Fae than human, and a child born of a human mother is much more human than Fae." - This sentence just confused me all in all. I chose this because I read it at least three times, yet I just now got it when I proceeded to type it in this post.
"'The last one before you died about seventy-five years ago.'" - Again, another really confusing sentence. Even in
the context of the book it was still super confusing. I kind of like the way it sounds rolling off my tongue though.
"In one massive hand, he held a tray on which sat a teapot and cups." Imagining this makes me smile. I can just see a gentle giant holding teacups. Makes me giggle.
I really like the first sentence. It's one that puzzles me, makes me think, and I, again, like the way it sounds on my tongue.
Pages read this week : 156
Pages read this semester : 606
No comments:
Post a Comment