"Her face relaxed, changing entirely into something new, something amazing. A smile."
"I'd learned that it's not just where you go, but how you choose to get there."
"Shopping, eating, talking, questing."
I am feeling very soulfull today. So for my September Sentence of the month, I would have to go with the second quote. I strongly believe in this line and that half of the adventure is just the road you take to get to your destination. I have a personal relation to that in which I would eventually like to become a professional horse trainer. Meanwhile, I will just continue to enjoy my horses and riding and get better and aquire more experience everyday. Work is a new experience everytime I walk into the barn, it takes on a whole new meaning. Some days work means hard labor and other days work means a chill day of riding and laughing.
Anywho, this sentence stood out above them all for me.
Pages read this week : 150
Pages read this semester : 756
No comments:
Post a Comment