Friday, September 30, 2011
Senior Pictures!
So this rainy weather is realllllly bringing me down today. Tomorrow afternoon I'm supposed to get my senior pictures taken, outside, with my horse. But if it's raining I will be a very depressed girl. But from the looks of it, I highly doubt the rain will stop. It's been raining for about a week and a half now. Very sad. Oh well, at least I have a couple of good books to read. Too bad outdoor pictures are planned for tomorrow. I think that it will still be fun though. My only concern would be the camera. That would be bad if it got ruined, considering it's a couple-hundred-dollar-nice-fancy camera. I have many poses and actions planned that I think would turn out to be some neat pictures. Like standing on my horse, then proceding to jump off of her butt. That'd be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment