"It has a high elevation with elegant and fancy diction." BY: http://edison-eddie.blogspot.com/
' "Girls are secretive, they destroy you from the inside," ' BY: http://maddie17-booklover.blogspot.com/
' “With us it ain't like that” ' BY: http://bill963.blogspot.com/
"The tone is more connoting then denotative because it is suggesting and picturesque of the city near Wall and the long roads lined by forest are packed all hours of the night with travelers making their way to and from the city." BY: http://t-rex-howdini.blogspot.com/
"All three authors began their novels with intricate words and exciting descriptions to help peak the reader's interest." BY: http://twrwd.blogspot.com/
I like the second selection this week, because I'm not having too great of a week. Not with school or social or anything.. But just with 'tasks' and chores. So it's like these failures of mine are just eating my insides away. The third selection is also pretty neat. I like how it's worded. It's kind of fun to say.
Pages this week: 234
Pages this semester: 1515
No comments:
Post a Comment