Friday, October 14, 2011
Quarterly
While reviewing this first quarter of school, I have noticed that I have created a trend of books I have been reading. 4 out of the 5 books that I have read, they were written by authors of the name of 'Jen' or 'Jennifer' and have been about relationships and personal struggles. Besides the book The Alchemyst, which is about elixirs and magic, my recent reads haven't really challenged me. I enjoyed all the books, but The Alchemyst definitely made me think about the story. I didn't understand some of the things that were happening, however when I reread parts of the book I finally got what type of a scene the characters were in. Thus far, I have enjoyed my most recently read book, Revolution. It's about a girl who finds this diary that was written by a girl who was living in the palace during the French Revolution. Towards the end of the book, she gets trapped into the 18th century and meets famous composers and lives the revolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment