Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Sunday Evening
My managers/trainers came home from the Grand National show in OKC. Well, the semi-van of ten horses came home at 2:15 a.m. and one of my managers with 8 horses came at around 4:45 in the morning. However, I was up until 11:00 p.m. moving the remaining horses back to their original stalls, cleaning stalls, sweeping, and feeding. Then I was expected to help unload all of the show horses at 2:15 and 4:45. When everyone was situated and all was said and done, I did not get to bed until about 5:20 a.m. Therefore, my Mom let me stay home from school Monday. I enjoyed my experience and adventure. I wasn't alone during it, but with only one - two other people to help at a time. Sunday night was a fun night. I curtaintly felt the sleep deprivation Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment